Cressi AC2 XS Compact Regulator
Cressi AC2 XS Compact Regulator is an exceptionally dependable non-balanced flow-by-piston designed 1st stage regulator that is a great choice as a new divers rig, or for use as a stage bottle regulator system. This simple yet fail-safe design will deliver air even if there is a first stage failure. The 1st stage has 1 high pressure (HP) 7/16" threaded port and 4 low pressure (LP) 3/8" threaded ports, and is made from marine grade chromed brass for long life and durability. A conical filter is used which has greater surface area for higher air flow characteristics through the 1st stage regulator.
The XS Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers, and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece for breathing comfort. The Cressi AC2 XS Compact Regulator weighs 35 oz. (994 g) with hose.
Cressi AC2 XS Compact Regulator is a great regulator for new beginners with its exceptionally dependable non-balanced flow-by-piston designed 1st stage regulator.
- Economical Low Maintenance Regulator Design
- Great Choice for New Divers Rig, or Use for Stage Bottle System
- Regulator Weight: 35 oz. (994 g) with Hose
- Lightweight Jacketed 3/8" Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- Owner's Manual
2nd Stage Features
- Hi-Tech Polymer Housing
- Durable Non-Corrosive design
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve System
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch: Prevent Free-Flow when Not in Use
1st Stage Features
- Non Balanced Flow-By Piston
- Fail-Safe Design
- Marine Grade Chromed Brass Construction
- 4 LP Ports, 3/8" Thread
- 1 HP Port, 7/16" Thread