Aqualung Regulator Core
$ 580.00 – $ 790.00
The Aqualung Regulator Core features amazing breathing, which is rated as “superior” on the ANSTI breathing machine, coupled with its generous features, at an attractive mid-range price, provides the best value of any regulator offered today. The Aqualung Regulator Core comes standard with Aqua Lung’s unique, patented, auto-closure device (ACD) which seals water out.
The mid end pricing system allows the regulator to outperform to his competitors, it is highly recommended to beginner to intermediate. It is also known as the workhorse for all dive masters and dive instructors. Extremely affordable yet a performer.
The ACD is hassle free, in the event that the first stage is dropped into the water. The feature will seal off all water, prevents corrosion in the first stage.
Get yours today or know more about the regulator with our experience sale staff today.
- Additional information
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) – keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Core is removed from the cylinder valve
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- The balanced diaphragm first stage provides superior, consistent performance
- The pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- Available in yoke (3300 psi / 232 bar max) or din (4350 psi / 300 bar max)
- The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing
- The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Equipped with Aqua Lung’s patented Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp.
|Number of models||4 models: Core yoke, Core din, Core Supreme yoke, Core Supreme DIN|
|Type of first stage||Balanced diaphragm design|
|Auto-Closure Device (ACD)||Yes|
|Number of HP ports||2|
|Number of MP ports||4|
|1st Stage Flow Rate||1450 l/min|
|1st Stage Weight in DIN||510 g|
|1st Stage Weight in Yoke||700 g|
|Environmental Dry Kit||On Supreme model only|
|First stage exterior||Chrome over marine brass|
|Type of second stage||Pneumatically balanced|
|Mouthpieces||2ea. – A Comfobite, installed, and a standard with bite wings in the box|
|Lip shield||On Supreme models only|
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance||Standard on all models|
|2nd Stage Weight||175 g|
|2nd Stage Weight – Supreme model||178 g|
|Hose length||730 mm|
|Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores||Avg. 0.80 joules/liter|
|Nitrox compatible||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box|
Regulator, Regulator Set