Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer
Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer is the first computer designed, developed and produced 100% in Italy by subsidiary Cressi Electronica created 4 years ago. It is a completely modular, rugged computer with a wide UFDS display, which provides the proverbial ease of navigation and Cressi computer menus.
It has complete Nitrox management, depth gauge mode, and a reset option. The algorithm incorporates RGBM and Deep Stop.Menus and navigation system identical to the rest of the Cressi diving computers, with ease of reading, access to information and model parameter modification. Easy configuration, navigation through the various menus and access to a large amount of information displayed intuitively. “User-Friendly Display System”.
The information display, screen contrast, proportions and digit size have been carefully chosen for ease of use. All of the information presented is separated by light lines to facilitate reading even in stressful or emergency situations. Back-lit display activated by button or when alarm sounds.
Extended battery life through a combination of systems: battery saver mode when the computer is not used with automatic power-on. Power-saving processor and CR2430 battery replaceable by user without tools. The interface uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection. Software compatible with all versions of Windows and with Mac. Gauge calibrated in salt water for maximum precision during typical use.
Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer
Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer is a rugged and completely modular dive computer. It's single multifunction button provides greater reliability and ease of navigation, letting you enjoy your dives without any fuss.
DIVE MODE ("DIVE"):
- Versatile Air/Nitrox ranging 21%-50% O2 with 1% increments
- Modified 9-tissue Haldane Algorithm
- RGBM + Deep Stop (optional)
- Algorithm customizable on 3 levels (Safety factor: SF0, SF1, SF2)
- Allows successive dives with different mixes (indispensable for reprogramming a mix when using Nitrox)
- Adjustable PO2 of 1.0-1.6
- Dive Planning Mode
- Independent logbook by mode: 75 dives or 60 diving hours with 16 pieces of information about each dive
- Profile Mode: Minute by minute on-screen profile of all dives logged in the logbook
- Variable ascent rate with visual indicator and visual and acoustic alarms
- Preset altitude
- Acoustic and visual alarms with screen lighting: PO2, CNS, ascent rate, DECO, DECO bypass
- Calibrated in salt water for maximum precision
- NO DEC TIME and DEC TIME with three digits
- Optional decompression safety stop (“Stop”) in case of no-stop dives
- Approximate 3-year battery life (50 dives per year)
- Temperature, instant PO2, time and mix used are visible under water at the push of a button
- Back-lit screen (one press, 5 seconds)
- Reset option accessible through the menu. Eliminates the residual nitrogen memory for rental or instructional use in dive centers
GAUGE MODE (“GAUGE”):
- Designed to provide precise basic diving parameters with mixes with decompression tables through a specific program
- Gauge calibrated in salt water (maximum precision)
- Current depth reading, maximum depth, dive time and temperature
- Logbook separate from the dives in “Gauge” mode
- Accessible stopwatch
WATCH MODE (out of the water):
- Time, day, date