Scubapro G2 Dive Computer
The next generation Galileo has arrived. Introducing Scubapro G2 Dive Computer.
Intuitive, reliable and bulletproof, we've combined everything you love about the Galileo with everything you've dreamed of in a dive computer. It's everything you expect from SCUBAPRO in full colour.
Easy to read. Easy to use. Easy to love.
Spend less time reading manuals, and more time enjoying the experience.
Easy to read.
- A brilliant, colourful screen with colour indicators quickly draws your attention to what you need to know.
- The G2 leverages colour as a tool to deliver the best readability and usability available. Choose from four different colour options.
Easy to use.
- With the intuitive 3 button control, operating the G2 is a snap.
- With the G2 you can transmit your air pressure from up to 9 tanks. And the transmitter blinks green, yellow or red to indicate your air level.
Easy to understand.
- The G2 has the same incredibly intuitive menu structure and diver-friendly functions that earned the Galileo its reputation for being the hands-down easiest computer to use.
- Four dive screen templates allow you to see as little - or as much - data as you'd like.
- With the industry's leading digital compass - you'll always know where you are headed.
Easy to manage.
- Bluetooth compatible, the G2 easily syncs with your PC, Mac, Android or iPhone.
- Android users to upload pictures, stored on their mobile devices, directly to their G2 or G2C via Bluetooth (using the LogTrak App). The App automatically adjusts the photos to the G2 or G2C display resolution (320x240px for G2 and 240x320px for G2C) as well as rotating the image as necessary. These features will be available for iOS devices end 2018.
- The G2 Stores up to 1,000 hours of dive profiles.
- And its rechargeable battery lasts up to 50 dives.
Make it your own.
With innovative technology and a thoughtful, intuitive design, we created the next generation of the Galileo just for you.
- Customise your screen, colours, orientation, and even the attachments to make the G2 truly your own.
- Customised menu listings give you the ability to use as much or as little of the technology as you want-with easy activation of freediving, trimix, CCR and sidemount modes without downloading or upgrading required.
- The G2 is poised to quickly become the favourite computer for all divers of all skill levels and goes wherever your passion for diving takes you.
- Even your dive profile is one of a kind-based upon your real-time breathing rate, your skin temperature and your heart rate.