Scubapro Galileo HUD Dive Computer
Introducing the new Scubapro Galileo HUD Dive Computer, the revolutionary mask-mounted, hands-free dive computer with a virtual floating heads-up display, giving you more freedom to experience your dive.
- Delivers constant, easily viewable, critical dive information without taking your eyes off the dive
- All the important dive information you expect from the Galileo 2 Dive Computer in a convenient heads-up display
- Quickly find information and personalise settings for any dive, using the intuitive, single-knob input menu
- A flip-up hinge allows you to easily tilt the computer up and out of view
- Predictive algorithms and decompression calculations can be customised for all skill levels, from beginner to advanced
The Galileo HUD is an innovative and thoroughly unique air-integrated dive computer. This new-to-the-dive-world, technologically-advanced computer offers a heads-up display mounted on a dual-lens mask. It delivers excellent readability along with hands-free data monitoring, creating a user experience unlike anything previously seen in diving.
Hands-free data monitoring is a boon to photographers or anyone engaged in underwater activities that require both hands, including military and public safety divers.
Micro OLED display uses near-eye optics to create a screen image that appears at a virtual distance of approximately 1m, making it easy to monitor your dive data without losing eye contact with your dive surroundings.
Intuitive push-wheel allows you to access and control HUD functions with one hand. Simply rotate and press - couldn't be easier.
Convenient flip-up feature, reminiscent of military night vision goggles, enables you to tilt the HUD display up and out of the way. When it's time to resume data monitoring, flip the display back into position and you're ready to track your dive.
Compatible with a variety of SCUBAPRO masks, including the Spectra, Spectra Mini, Zoom (special mount), Frameless (HUD - new version), Synergy Twin, Synergy 2 Twin, Ecco Mask, Vibe 2, Futura 1 and Pro Ear.
- Lightweight (neutrally buoyant) and easily mountable to a dual-lens mask.
- Hinge mechanism allows you to easily flip up the HUD when not in use.
- Intuitive menu structure and push-wheel interface make for effortless navigation through the system.
- Full-color OLED 96x64p display.
- Choice of 2 algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Bühlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG, or ZH-L16 GF.
- PMG algorithm offers Microbubble levels and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS).
- Selectable dive modes: SCUBA, Gauge, Apnea and CCR.
- Trimix and Nitrox compatible, with advanced CCR functionality.
- Up to 8 selectable gases in SCUBA mode, plus oxygen and diluent in CCR mode and2 changeable set points for CCR diving.
- Compatible with the SCUBAPRO Smart transmitter for hoseless tank pressure monitoring.
- Provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) based on the workload from breathing.
- 3D full-tilt digital compass allows you to store 3 pre-programmed headings.
- Includes built-in GPS for surface navigation.
- Maximum operating depth: 120m.
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours of dive time per charge in Power Save mode.
- 2GB memory stores 10,000 hours of diving.
- Download data via Bluetooth or USB cable.
- Compatible with Apple and Android devices using LogTRAK.
GALILEO HUD INCLUDES: HUD, Mask Mount, Zip Ties, USB charging cable, Transmitter (optional), Read First, Quick Card, Protection foil & lanyard. (Manual available online only).