Scubapro GO BCD
The Scubapro GO BCD is for traveling divers who prefer the fit and feel of a front-adjustable BC will definitely like the restyled GO, a proven world traveler. It’s lightweight and compact, but at the same time offers all the performance and convenience features you’d expect from a full-featured general-purpose BC. Super comfortable, the water-draining Airnet backpack provides the right amount of cushion when wearing a thin wetsuit, or no wetsuit at all. The GO has virtually no inherent buoyancy so ballast needs are minimal. The air cell delivers lots of lift and double tank bands hold the tank firmly in place for maximum stability. The entire BC can be easily folded and stored in its own travel sack, enabling you to GO dive the world.
- Constructed of 210 denier nylon covered with polyurethane for lightweight durability.
- Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface.
- Coated mesh cummerbund is lightweight and dries quickly and easily.
- Double-band system locks the tank in rock-solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimise the routing of your shoulder straps to maximise fit.
- Airnet padded backpack is water-draining, easy to fold, and enhances comfort during long dives.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch easily and secure with low-profile squeeze buckles.
- Optional trim weight pockets offer better trim in the water.
- Two large easy-access zippered pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Six aluminium D-rings, two large and pre-bent, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- The BC folds easy and stows in its own bag for travel or storage.
- Available with Balanced Power Inflator or AIR2 alternate air source.